Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip By: Michaela S.
I love football season and this is the perfect recipe for a cool fall day watching football with friends.
- 2 pkg cream cheese (can be reduced-fat, but not fat free)
- 2 c cooked, chunked boneless skinless chicken breast (rotisserie chickens work great)
- 1 c chunky bleu cheese dressing
- Frank's buffalo hot wing sauce (add amount of your desire)
- 1 celery stalk, diced (optional)
- 1 pkg shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Add All Ingredients
Melt cream cheese over low heat.
Once melted, remove from heat and stir in chicken, bleu cheese dressing, hot sauce and celery.
Spread mixture in bottom of a 9x13 baking dish and sprinkle top with Monterey Jack cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and bubbly (about 20-25 minutes). Serve with tortilla chips or Fritos.
- Servings: 5
Amount per serving:
- Calories: 950
- Fat: 82 g
- Sodium: 2480 mg
- Protein: 29 g
- Calcium: 309 mg
The content on Chef4CF.com is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Brand names of any ingredients in a recipe on this site are the intellectual property of their respective owners. The ingredient brands mentioned on this site are for reference only and no brand has endorsed or sponsored Chef4CF.com and no affiliation exists. If desired, generic ingredients that have equivalent nutritional value to the brand name ingredients can be substituted.