The CFChef program is an online nutrition resource that allows those touched by cystic fibrosis to share and receive support, recipes and meal tips.
5 ounces baked beans
4 tablespoons sour cream
2 tablespoons salsa
2-3 handfuls of corn tortilla chips
1/2 cup chopped baby spinach
1/4 cup chopped Kale
Pinch of chopped cilantro
Shredded or grated cheese, as desired
- Heat baked beans for 5 minutes.
- Place hearty portion of beans in a large bowl.
- Break 2-3 handfuls of tortilla chips over baked beans.
- Add chopped greens, grated or shredded cheese, sour cream and salsa.
- Mix ingredients, as desired.
- Enjoy. Use your finger to clean the bowl when done.
Calories: 570 calories per serving
Fat: 28 g
Sodium: 950 mg
Protein: 19 g
Calcium: 275 mg
The content on Chef4CF.com is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Brand names of any ingredients in a recipe on this site are the intellectual property of their respective owners. The ingredient brands mentioned on this site are for reference only and no brand has endorsed or sponsored Chef4CF.com and no affiliation exists. If desired, generic ingredients that have equivalent nutritional value to the brand name ingredients can be substituted.