The CFChef program is an online nutrition resource that allows those touched by cystic fibrosis to share and receive support, recipes and meal tips.
6 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 bunch broccoli
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
4 tablespoons basil
1 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 teaspoons salt
- Wild rice
- Fill large pot with water and salt and basil. seasoning
- Simmer chicken on medium high burner for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and save the water.
- Using same water, simmer broccoli over medium burner for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix soups, sour cream and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Using a rectangular casserole dish, layer broccoli and add chicken cut into bite size slices.
- Add soup and sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese on top.
- Cook uncovered on 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
- Serve with wild rice, if desired.
Calories: 400 calories per serving
Fat: 21 g
Sodium: 1430 mg
Protein: 40 g
Calcium: 259 mg
The content on Chef4CF.com is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Brand names of any ingredients in a recipe on this site are the intellectual property of their respective owners. The ingredient brands mentioned on this site are for reference only and no brand has endorsed or sponsored Chef4CF.com and no affiliation exists. If desired, generic ingredients that have equivalent nutritional value to the brand name ingredients can be substituted.